Vacuum ovens are used for drying of material,CE certified……
Vacuum ovens are used for a variety of applications like drying heat treatment of materials under vacuum conditions in industrial and mining enterprises, laboratories,medical colleges and scientific research institutes.Vacuum oven is specially designed for drying of material which is thermo-sensitive or decompounds and oxidative easily.It can be filled with inert gases to the inner chamber,which is especially for a rapid drying of some compound material. Vacuum oven temperature range RT+10 °C ~ +250 °C, capacities ranging from 20 liters to 210 liters.
- Vacuum pump 2XZ-2
- Inert gas port
- Minimum heating time 50% less than traditional vacuum oven
- Especially for drying powder and pallet materials
- The outer shell is made of high-quality steel plate, the surface paint spraying;The working chamber is made of anti-corrosion stainless steel 304.
- Intelligent temperature controller is based on microprocessor with PID parameters controlling function.Digital temperature display with the functions of precise temperature control, and over-temperature alarm.
- Double layer toughened and bulletproof glass door,larger transparent viewing window to see the samples.
- The air-tightness of the chamber door is adjustable,with a wholly shaped silicone rubber door sealing loop which can ensure the high vacuum degree in chamber.
- The heating power can be adjusted which can ensure the low temperature has no overshoot.
- Designed for drying gently with its homogeneous temperature distribution.Each shelf and chamber ensures optimal heat transfer and minimal spatial temperature variation.
- Available in various technical specifications and capacities.We can customize oven as per customer requirement like size of chamber, temperature range,supply voltage,material of chamber,etc.
For JYZF-6020,6030 1PCS;For JYZF-6050,6090 2 PCS;For JYZF-6210 3PCS
Material of Studio
Stainless steel 304
For JYZF-6020,6030 RT+10 °C ~ +200 °C
For JYZF-6050,6090,6210 RT+10 °C ~ +250 °C
Temperature Control Precision
Standard configuration for JYZF-6020,6030,6050 is not with vacuum pump,with options vacuum pump-2XZ-2;Standard configuration for JYZF-6090 and 6210 is with vacuum pump-2XZ-4