200C Desktop Forced Convection Ovens are used for a variety of applications like drying or tempering electronic components,material tests……
200C Desktop Forced Convection Ovens are used for a variety of applications like drying or tempering electronic components,material tests,torrefaction, wax-melting ,high temperature aging ,preheating various materials or specimen and sterilization in industrial and mining enterprises, laboratories and scientific research institutes.
Forced Convection Oven temperature range RT+10 °C ~ +200 °C, capacities ranging from 20 liters to 200 liters.
- 30 Steps Programmable temperature controller
- Temperature record printer
- RS485 port and communication
- The outer shell is made of high-quality steel plate, the surface paint spraying;The working chamber is made of anti-corrosion stainless steel 304.
- Intelligent temperature controller is based on microprocessor with PID parameters controlling function.Digital temperature display with the functions of precise temperature control, timing range 0~9999min and over-temperature alarm.
- Hot air circulation system is composed of Germany import low-noisy air blower and optimal air duct which can ensure even temperature distribution inside the working chamber.
- Double layer glass door,larger transparent viewing window to see the samples.
- Forced air convection.The heating power can be adjusted.
- Available in various technical specifications and capacities.We can customize oven as per customer requirement like size of chamber, temperature range,supply voltage,material of chamber,etc.
Material of Studio
Stainless steel 304
RT+10 °C ~ +200 °C
Temperature Control Precision